Sugarpads is a new technology emphasizing on women's health and environment care. Our product is biodegradable sanitary pads, made from cellulose extraction from Agro-waste (sugarcane bagasse and banana pseudo stem).
Mission: To reduce plastics and support women's empowerment by promoting natural menstrual and disposal cycle.
Vision: To produce biodegradable sanitary pads by reusing Agro-waste as raw materials.
Sugarpads is a biodegradable sanitary pad made from sugarcane bagasse and banana stem.
Our product is organic, green and biodegradable with the objective of smoothening out women's menstrual journey and making pad disposal easy and hygienic.
- Packaging designed to boost confidence and reduce plastic
- Sugarpads advocate for Menstrual Health Hygiene betterment for all women
Just a group of science women pushing for better menstrual health ~
All of us are 4th year students majoring in Chemical and Food Engineering at ITC
- The ambitious leader who is interested in research and product development
- Patient and flexible, she is the mother of the group
- Enjoys cooking, reading, watching documentary and drama
- A science student who enjoys exploring things that are not her major
- Position is business development
- Enjoys writing, reading novels and beaches (see profile haha)
- The organizer of the group and the administration of Sugarpads
- She is also interested in product development.
- Characteristics: introvert, determined and smart.
- Enjoys researching, reading and watching motivational video and documentaries.
- The creativeness of the group. Besides engineering, she is a creative person who is enthusiastic about designing.
- Her hobbies are handcrafting, watching documentaries and drama.
- Position: Packaging development and design