A. General Information of the Program
Ecothon, an innovation award for fostering early-stage startups with sustainable consumption and production (‘SCP’), is 36 hours of an intensive boot camp including a business model competition for young eco-entrepreneurs. The event will be held in Cambodia, Indonesia, Lao PDR, Malaysia, and the Philippines this year.
As a serial program of the Ecothon, ASEIC has recently launched the Training of Trainers for Sustainable Business Model Development, to train local experts and coaches on SCP business concept in ASEAN countries. It is an online certificate program for local business coaches and advisors who seek to integrate sustainability topics into their business training curriculum.
- To build the sustainable business model development capacity of the local business coaches in Cambodia, Indonesia, Lao PDR, Malaysia, and the Philippines
- To recruit facilitating coaches for the Ecothon 2021 national event
Host & Organizers
- Ministry of SMEs and Startups, Republic of Korea
- Ministry of Industry, Science, Technology and Innovation, Cambodia
- Ministry of Cooperatives and SMEs, Indonesia
- Ministry of Industry and Commerce, Lao PDR
- Ministry of Entrepreneur Development and Cooperatives, Malaysia
- Department of Trade and Industry, Philippines
- ASEM SMEs Eco Innovation Center (ASEIC)
- Hanns Seidel Foundation (HSF)
- October 1st-9th, 2021 / Online
- 5+ local business coaches from the 5 countries interested in sustainable business models
- ALL coaches who have successfully completed the course would receive a participation certificate
- Only the coaches with a Certificate will be invited as facilitating coaches in Ecothon 2021 national event (ALL Ecothon Coaches will receive the honorarium)
B. How to Get the Certificate
- The Coach Training program will be run as a certification course. ONLY participants who meet the criteria below can receive the Certificate:
- 100% completion of pre-recording and real-time lectures;
- 100% completion of submitting ALL assignments(Homeworks); and
- 85%+ real-time lecture(workshop) attendance.
C. How to Participate
- Please submit the application form for registration
→ Application Form link: https://forms.gle/MTmjs7sfK3fsn5VX7
2. Please sign up for the Notion.
3. Please visit the website and take the pre E-learning course in advance. The E-learning course will be opened from 1st October, 2021.
→ Website: www.ecothon.net/totPH
4. If you finish the pre E-learning course, then you are ready to join the program!
The Training of Trainers program will be started 9th October, 2021.
Please refer the Timetable (C. Coaching Training Schedule) and the Zoom link below.
- Zoom Link
- Zoom User’s Guideline https://drive.google.com/file/d/1u3LXwwbhj97JBHzHiwj1VwZE3L0YhAF1/view?usp=sharing
- Zoom Background Image https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nGAn3mJVLxb4ZnB4vJgsSiO9mzmMVTlF/view?usp=sharing
5. If you have any further inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org OR +82-10-3534-9820 (via WhatsApp, Ms. Yewon)